The Creative Content Agency has created a simple framework known as ‘the four P’s of content’. Every content project requires different usage of the points below – which our consultants are more that happy to figure out for you.
- Think about what your audience wish to hear
- Decide what message needs to be distributed
- Decide the best form of media to carry the message
- Plan the production and hosting of the media
- Consider tracking, ROI levels and integration into current initiatives
- Create prompts such as scripts and bullet points
- Choose a location which complements the recording
- Set up a space to capture the audio and / or video
- Review the content as you create it
- Edit and render the content ready for distribution
- Host the content in front of it’s audience, from your website, to email footers and more
- Make the content easy to enjoy
- Consider physical distribution of the content
- Track interactions across all published locations
- Inform your audience of your content
- Make it easy to share the content virally
- Attach to existing communications
- Make the content easy to find for people unfamiliar with your company
Contact us today to discuss how we can help.
What our clients say about us.
London Business School Royal Bank of Scotland / Tracker
Our Latest Blog Entries
- Social Media Stole My Music Mojo Panel Video and Photos
- Tandeep Minhas and Jane Earl at Music is Dead
- Music is Dead! Long Live Music! Panel Video Clips
- Google Instant: An SEO Renaissence?
- Our ContentNext shoot at the Microsoft office in London
- Zappos has increased sales with video
- Mindshare CEO Phil Cowdell on Content and Media Buying
- Social Media: Music to my ears – panel video in full
- Apple’s iPad – 5 ways your business will benefit
- Coca-Cola’s Social Media Policy (Video and Download)