Raj Kotecha (MSc) is the London based CEO of the Creative Content Agency (CCA). He has been working in commercial content since 1999, and specialises in leveraging digital media platforms for brand engagement. In 2003, Raj qualified from UMIST with a Technology Management Masters Degree, covering strategy and communications.
Prior to founding CCA, Raj spearheaded the launch of US based, ContentNext Media, Inc, into Europe. ContentNext’s news site portfolio covers high-level industry analysis for the digital media, mobile, social media and content sectors, with a focus on M&A, IP, earnings and executive moves. In July 2008, ContentNext Media was sold to The Guardian Media Group. Raj’s participation in this exit led to CCA being founded later that year.
Raj has produced events, online awareness campaigns and strategic planning presentations for Warner Home Video, Live Nation, Paramount Pictures, Motorola and of range of celebrities, as well as collaborated with senior Directors at Microsoft, Fox, BSkyB, Walt Disney and more to create thought-leadership podcasts.
Raj currently manages a team of 4 consultants for CCA, and a network of a eleven partners who are allocated to projects based on size.
What our clients say about us.
London Business School Royal Bank of Scotland / Tracker
Our Latest Blog Entries
- Social Media Stole My Music Mojo Panel Video and Photos
- Tandeep Minhas and Jane Earl at Music is Dead
- Music is Dead! Long Live Music! Panel Video Clips
- Google Instant: An SEO Renaissence?
- Our ContentNext shoot at the Microsoft office in London
- Zappos has increased sales with video
- Mindshare CEO Phil Cowdell on Content and Media Buying
- Social Media: Music to my ears – panel video in full
- Apple’s iPad – 5 ways your business will benefit
- Coca-Cola’s Social Media Policy (Video and Download)